YOUR STUDIES AT ITM
In this section you can learn about our complete course programme. It contains everything you need to know about our master degrees, postgraduate certificate courses, doctoral studies and short courses.
Studying at ITM means…
- Exchanging ideas and experiences with talented health professionals and researchers from over 30 different countries.
- Interacting with world-class lecturers about biomedical sciences, clinical sciences, social or health sciences including public health disciplines such as epidemiology and biostatistics, management and political sciences, behavioural and environmental sciences.
- Tailoring your study path to your needs and interests.
- Becoming part of a scientific family which builds on a century of academic excellence in tropical medicine and international public health.
- Engaging in lifelong learning with peers and the ITM through online and field initiatives of the alumni network.
Building a healthier world together
At the Institute of Tropical Medicine we share your passion to create a better world. That's why education is one of our core activities.
- Interested in our course offer?
- What do you need to know about Antwerp and Belgium?
- Can you apply for a scholarship?
- How to stay in touch after your studies?
Discover the answers now!