Internship at the Department of Biomedical Sciences
The Department of Biomedical Sciences (DBS) offers research internships on:
- Pathogens and vectors of tropical infectious diseases
- The development of tools for their diagnosis, surveillance and control
The DBS intern will work in an international multidisciplinary team in one of our 13 research units.
Internships are offered depending on the needs and capacity of the units to receive and supervise interns. Currently there are no internships available.
Qualification - What we are looking for
The DBS internships are highly competitive. In general we look for individuals who are motivated, independent workers, organised, efficient, excellent communicators, comfortable on Microsoft Office applications.
Applicants will be considered based on these criteria:
- Holder of a BSc diploma in life sciences
- Enrolled in a MSc, MaNaMa or PhD programme at a University/higher education institute
- Proficient in English
Only the best candidates will be offered an internship. Selection of students will be done based on:
- Motivation letter
- Matching of student’s profile with the requested profile
Selection will be done by the unit that hosts the internship placement.
Should you be interested to have an internship at ITM, send your CV, motivation letter, copy of your diploma and grade sheets to the education secretariat, addressed to Nadia Ehlinger.