Are you planning to travel or returning from your travels?
Planning to travel (pre-travel)
- If you need a COVID-19 test to travel outside Europe, this can only be done during a travel consultation. In that case, make an appointment for a travel consultation. (You are charged for the COVID-19 test (47,18 euro) and the consultation. The test is not reimbursed by the RIZIV).
- If you need a COVID-19 test for travel within Europe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 247 66 66.
Returning from your travels (post-travel)
- Completion of the Passenger Locator Form is mandatory after any stay of more than 48 hours abroad. After return from a red zone, a COVID-19 test on day 1 and day 7 after return and a quarantine of (at least) seven days are mandatory.
- You are charged for the COVID-19 test (€ 47,18) and the consultation. The test will be reimbursed by the NIHDI.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 03 247 66 66 for an appointment.
- If you think you have COVID-19 symptoms you should contact your doctor.
Result of the test
- The result of the test can be found in your online medical file at www.cozo.be. You can consult, print or photograph the result yourself. You can register on www.cozo.be with your eID or itsme.
- In 99% of cases, the COVID-19 result is available within 36 hours. If the test is taken on Friday, the result will be available on Monday at the earliest.
Meer nieuws over
PUBLIC HEALTH BUITEN LAND