Are you planning to travel or returning from your travels?
Planning to travel (pre-travel)
- ITM does not offer the two free COVID-19 tests for those who want to travel and could not yet be fully vaccinated. This test is offered by the government through various other locations. More information on mijngezondheid.be.
- If you need a COVID-19 test to travel outside Europe, this can only be done during a travel consultation. In that case, make an appointment for a travel consultation. (You are charged for the COVID-19 test (€ 40,44) and the consultation. The test is not reimbursed by the NIHDI.)
- If you need a COVID-19 test for travel within Europe, please email email@example.com or call 03 247 66 66. Make an appointment for this test at the earliest five days before the test is taken. (You are charged for the COVID-19 test (€ 40,44) and the sampling by the nurse - this is not reimbursed by the NIHDI.)
Returning from your travels (post-travel)
- Completion of the Passenger Locator Form is mandatory after any stay of more than 48 hours abroad. After return from a red zone, a COVID-19 test on day 1 and day 7 after return and a quarantine of (at least) seven days are mandatory.
- You are charged for the COVID-19 test (€ 40,44) and the consultation. The test is reimbursed by the NIHDI if you are affiliated to a mutual health organisation and if, after filling in your PLF, you were told to get tested. More information.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 247 66 66 for an appointment.
- If you think you have COVID-19 symptoms you should contact your doctor.
Result of the test
- The result of the test can be found in your online medical file at www.cozo.be. You can consult, print or photograph the result yourself. You can register on www.cozo.be with your eID or itsme.
- In 99% of cases, the COVID-19 result is available within 36 hours. If the test is taken on Friday, the result will be available on Monday at the earliest.
ITM only provides a yellow booklet with the travel vaccinations that were actually administered at ITM.
This means that we do not sell blank yellow booklets. Also, ITM cannot register your COVID-19 vaccination in your yellow booklet.
Meer nieuws over
PUBLIC HEALTH BUITEN LAND