- You can make an appointment online for travel advice and vaccinations. We allow for a limited number of consultations every afternoon on working days.
- For an appointment in the Helpcenter you can make a new appointment online for Wednesdays from 13.30 to 16 hours. (Helpcenter consultations without an appointment will not take place for the time being).
- For all other types of consultations, you cannot make an appointment online for the time being, but you can do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 03 247 66 66.
- If you have already booked an appointment, you will be contacted if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled.
- If you are not contacted, your scheduled appointment will remain unchanged. All blood samples are taken on the same day of the consultation (i.e. you do not have to come a week in advance).
- Preferably bring your own mouth mask during the consultation and be punctual and come alone.
- ITM does not perform COVID-19 screenings.
- Do you have any symptoms that may indicate COVID-19 (fever, cough and/or shortness of breath)?
- If you have a scheduled appointment, do not come to the Institute of Tropical Medicine but call your GP and cancel or move your appointment.
- If you do not have a scheduled appointment, do not come to the Institute of Tropical Medicine but call your GP.
- Consider postponing the making of new appointments as much as possible.
Meer nieuws over
PUBLIC HEALTH BUITEN LAND