This course is aimed at participants with research projects on neglected tropical diseases, including snake bite, in Ethiopia.
The purpose of this course is to:
- Develop the practical skills for conducting operational research.
- Publish the findings.
- Foster policy and practice change.
The target audience is:
- District, provincial and national-level staff from the Ministry of Health
- All local city health departments
- Partner non-governmental organisations (NGOs) that collaborate with the Ministry of Health in the implementation of health interventions for the fight against NTDs
A total of 8 candidates will be selected and given a scholarship including travel, accommodation and living expenses.
Application deadline: 3 January 2020 at midnight (Brussels time). Feedback to all applicants will be communicated the second half of January 2020.
This course series is conducted under the umbrella of the Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR) hosted at the World Health Organization. The Ethiopian edition will be led by ITM Antwerp, the Ethiopian Institute of Public Health, the University of Gondar, TDR and it will be conducted in collaboration with SORT IT partners.
- Download the complete course information (course overview and application process)
- Ms Jasmien Adams, Course Administration Assistant
Tel: +32 (0)3 345 58 32
Meer nieuws over
PUBLIC HEALTH BUITEN LAND