This course is aimed at participants with research projects on neglected tropical diseases in Ethiopia.
The purpose of this course is to:
- Develop the practical skills for conducting operational research.
- Publish the findings.
- Foster policy and practice change.
The target audience is:
- District, provincial and national-level staff from the Ministry of Health
- All local city health departments
- Partner non-governmental organisations (NGOs) that collaborate with the Ministry of Health in the implementation of health interventions for the fight against NTDs
A total of 12 candidates will be selected and given a scholarship including travel, accommodation and living expenses.
Application deadline: 15 July 2018 at midnight (Brussels time). Feedback to all applicants will be communicated early August 2018.
This course series is conducted under the umbrella of the Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases at the World Health Organization (WHO-TDR). The Ethiopian edition will be led by ITM Antwerp, the University of Gondar and WHO/TDR and will be conducted in collaboration with SORT IT partners.
- Download the complete course information (course overview and application process)
- Ms Jasmien Adams, Course Administration Assistant
Tel: +32 (0)3 345 58 32
Meer nieuws over
PUBLIC HEALTH BUITEN LAND