Visa and accommodations

Our Student Support Services will happily guide you through the process of travelling to Antwerp and finding accommodation.

Non-EU nationals studying in Belgium

Would you like to study in Belgium? Is your country not a member of the European Union? Then you may require a valid visa for travel to Belgium.

The website of FPS Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation offers useful information on studying in Belgium, such as the entry requirements.


Send an e-mail to Student Support. We will get back to you as soon as possible.


Your accommodation in Antwerp

You’ll notice that Antwerp is a relatively cheap European city. You’ll go a long way here with a medium-sized budget.

Take a moment to think about a place to live while studying in Antwerp. Are you having trouble? ITM's Student Support is happy to help you! Do you want to live within walking distance from campus? Some of our own student accommodation may still be vacant.

Visit Kotweb to find more student accommodations in Antwerp.